Terms and conditions
CULTECH INC. (“CULTECH”) provides the CULTECH.CO.UK web site including CULTECH.CO.UK Home Page and other CULTECH.CO.UK content (collectively, the "CULTECH.CO.UK Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING THE CULTECH.CO.UK SITE. BY ACCESSING THE CULTECH.CO.UK SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE CULTECH.CO.UK SITE. CULTECH may modify any aspect of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective upon posting of the modified terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified site or agreement.
While visiting the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, you may not:
* Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information, text, data, software, or images constituting or encouraging conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or otherwise use the CULTECH.CO.UK Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or the Internet;
* Post or transmit any information text, data, software, or images which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component;
* Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software, or other material obtained through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, for which you do not have the right to do so;
* Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels that you upload;
* Use the CULTECH.CO.UK Site communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g. excessive “shouting” by use of all caps, or “flooding” by continuously posting repetitive text);
* Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
* Violate any applicable local, national, or international law;
* Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; or
* Manipulate or otherwise display the CULTECH.CO.UK Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
In addition, you:
* acknowledge and agree that:
* when using the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control of CULTECH and, as such, CULTECH cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site will be free of infection or viruses, cancelbots, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful or disruptive components; and
* CULTECH assumes no and disclaims all liability for the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data transmitted in connection with the CULTECH.CO.UK Site; and
* are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for your access to and use of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site and all charges related thereto.
2. Linked Site
Any sites to which the CULTECH.CO.UK Site provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of CULTECH. There is no agency, employee, or partnership relationship among CULTECH and any of these third parties and they have no authority to bind CULTECH. Any reference describing CULTECH and any linked site as "partners" is colloquial only and does not represent a legal relationship. Because CULTECH has no control over these linked sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that CULTECH is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Your participation, correspondence, or business dealings with any third party found on or through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, including regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that CULTECH shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
CULTECH has no obligation to monitor the CULTECH.CO.UK Site. However, you agree that CULTECH has the right to monitor the CULTECH.CO.UK Site from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law or regulation, to operate the CULTECH.CO.UK Site properly, or in accordance with CULTECH.CO.UK’s Privacy Statement. CULTECH will not monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. CULTECH reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. The CULTECH.CO.UK Site does not hire moderators to monitor the web site. All moderators for the CULTECH.CO.UK Site are volunteers and the CULTECH.CO.UK Site is not responsible for their actions.
For information on how identifiable information is collected, used, and disclosed by the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, please read our Privacy Statement.
5. No Warranty
CULTECH assesses the products and services offered through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to CULTECH customers. CULTECH does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by the CULTECH.CO.UK Site. Pricing contained on the site is subject to change without notice.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the CULTECH.CO.UK Site and its content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” and CULTECH and its affiliates, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties of every kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise. CULTECH explicitly disclaims any representation, warranty, or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, uninterrupted or error-free service, or inter-operability of products and services, whether arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, course of performance, statute, or otherwise. You expressly acknowledge and agree that all use of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site is at your own risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise, and other information provided through this service or on the Internet generally. In no event shall CULTECH be liable to you or any party claiming through you for any damages or loss whatsoever, including special, indirect, or consequential (including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or information or the like) damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or its content, products or services available on or through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site. This limitation applies regardless of the form of action, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or other legal theory.
If you are dissatisfied with the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of CULTECH in operating the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the CULTECH.CO.UK Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CULTECH and its affiliates, related companies, and their respective directors, officers, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from any and all liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including actual attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software, or other materials on the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
9. Intellectual Property
All the CULTECH.CO.UK Site content (the "Elements") such as, without limiting the generality of the foregoing information, text, articles, documents, worksheets, programs, photos, illustrations, images, logos, icons, graphics, designs, videos, and audio materials, are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws and are the property of CULTECH or are under license to CULTECH. No Element may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or sent, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of CULTECH or the copyright or trademark owner. You are allowed to print or download the Elements, but solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal use, provided you do not change these Elements and maintain all their intellectual property notices. Nothing herein shall be interpreted as allowing, directly or indirectly, the use of copyright material or a trademark reproduced on the CULTECH.CO.UK Site without the prior written approval of the owner. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The CULTECH.CO.UK Site originates in UNITED KINGDOM.
11. Stock Price Information
CULTECH does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any stock price information and is not liable or responsible in any way for delays, inaccuracies, errors, or transmission of stock price information. The stock price information provided is not to be relied upon for any trading, business, or financial purpose and CULTECH and its service providers are not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses, or costs arising from reliance upon this information or incurred as a result of the non-performance, interruption, or termination for any reason whatsoever of the stock price information.
12. No Solicitation
Material contained in or accessible through the CULTECH.CO.UK Site is for information purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. CULTECH does not assume any duty of disclosure beyond what is required by applicable law. CULTECH is subject to the securities laws of various jurisdictions. Information disclosed or provided by us pursuant to the securities laws of those jurisdictions is not intended to be in any way qualified, amended, modified, or supplemented by the information otherwise available in, through, or on this Website. Our publicly filed disclosure documents can be viewed at www.sedar.com.
These terms and conditions, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between CULTECH and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. CULTECH’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions were determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that these terms and conditions and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
14. Materials Posted to the CULTECH.CO.UK Site
CULTECH does not claim ownership of any information or materials you provide to CULTECH (including feedback and suggestions) or that you post, upload, input, or submit to the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or its associated services; however, by doing so, you grant to CULTECH and its affiliates:
* a license and permission to use your information or materials in connection with the operation of its business, including, without limitation in CULTECH’s or its affiliated associates’ marketing, advertising, and promotional materials and activities. This license and permission, includes without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your information or materials or to publish your name in connection with your information or materials; and
* the right to sublicense the above rights.
No compensation will be paid to you with respect to the use of your information or materials and CULTECH and its affiliates are under no obligation to post or use any information or materials you may provide and CULTECH may remove any information or materials at any time in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant to CULTECH and its affiliates that you hold all necessary rights, including without limitation, copyright and trademark rights, to possess, use, transmit, and license any information or materials you post, upload, input, or submit to the CULTECH.CO.UK Site or to CULTECH and that such information or materials and your use of such does not violate or infringe upon any third party’s rights, including without limitation, copyright and trademark rights, relating to such information or materials.
15. Legal Notice
The CULTECH.CO.UK Site is provided as an informational service only and does not contain the official versions of CULTECH’S securities law disclosure documents. The CULTECH.CO.UK Site is not intended to provide specific investment advice and investors and potential investors are advised to seek professional advice and/or refer to CULTECH INC.’s official documents filed with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities. The CULTECH.CO.UK Site’s contents may not always be the most current source for CULTECH information, although updates will be made frequently. The CULTECH.CO.UK Site is also not intended to provide any security holder of CULTECH with specific tax advice, nor to provide anyone with specific medical, pharmaceutical, or therapeutic advice. Software or electronic transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of various documents when downloaded and displayed on a visitor’s own computer; therefore, CULTECH cannot assume responsibility for timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of CULTECH’s web site documents.
Although CULTECH has taken reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized entry and alterations of the CULTECH.CO.UK Site, no system is fool proof. Therefore, CULTECH assumes no responsibility with respect to any computer viruses, destructive programs, or unauthorized content that may be inadvertently be downloaded from, or purposely inserted into, the CULTECH.CO.UK Site.
For more information please contact us